Thursday, February 14, 2013

Progress pics then & now ( week 2 & week 39)









 The first set of pics were taken on 6/14/12 second set taken on 2/14/13-  eight months apart. 15 lbs lost and 8 inches. Sorry for the blurry quality... but you get the idea.  My cell phone which has a better camera was charging and it's really hard to get decent non-flash pics on my other camera. Take pics of yourself ladies... you will look back and be motivated when your in a slump or feeling down.



Happy Valentines Day!!!!


I showed my husband these pics and later he asked for an invite to the blog... I told him it was public and he was shocked that I was posting pics like this on a public blog...he was all " your half naked"..... If he seriously had an issue I would take them down... he was light hearted about it. In fact I am not posting as many pics with my face . I reminded him that I get like 6- 10 hits a day on average... lol.  so no worries about any pervy people.Over on my fitness pal.. many, many people have similar progress pics. I trust my gut in these aspects. I am not new to blogging... so if something is nagging at me... I take it down. I post these pics to remind myself of the hard work I have accomplished and to inspire others.

1 comment:

  1. You look great Laurie! Great job! I am in awe of your dedication. I wish I had 1/4 of it!
    You should be so proud of youself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment