Sunday, January 12, 2014

week 82- Landslide

morning weight 140 ( Gulp)


Yeah so my holiday indulging and separation " who gives a fuck" attitude have caught up with me....I can account for all those lbs from poor food choices and inactivity. I am back on track now... but I would be lying if I did not admit that I am upset with myself.


I can't kick myself when I am down.. all I can do it pick myself up, dust myself off and get to work. My depression has defiantly had an affect on my will power and motivation. I went to get a hair cut the other day as a pick me up and ended up hating it because it's too short... let me rephrase that.. I don't hate the cut... I just wish it was longer. In 8 weeks it will be just fine.


Going through a separation is hard... but I need to take care of myself... I must. I just feel like I have not had the energy.

so I am attempting to get myself back on track.



1 comment:

  1. It happens! Be happy with yourself and that because you worked so hard over the last year so the indulgence only added a little and didn't put you at an all time high. You got it off before, it sounds like you even enjoy the exercies so now that you're settling back into a routine, you'll get it off and continue on to new goals. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment