Monday, March 3, 2014

Busy Mom

Hi All,

We are in the midst of one of the most brutal winters ever... geesh.. when will it end?. I really don't recall such a long stretch of bad weather. I am doing my thing over here..working out three days a week. Monday, Thursday and Saturday. This summer when Liv attends summer camp at the Y, I am planning on working out in the early mornings after dropping Liv at camp at 7.30, working out, freshening up and then heading to work. I look forward to getting my workouts done in the morning again.



I have been spending my Mondays off trying to get my dental work completed, I am going to a school so its a process... a very long process. I have been there three times already and still no work has been done. Its a hour drive each way, I need to schedule an extra 15 minutes for walking to my destination from the parking garage and then the actual apt takes 2.5 hours because the student needs to run every step by her dentist professor whom she has to hunt down. What an ordeal... but a $40 cleaning versus the $150 the regular dentist charges makes it worthwhile. I was just thinking today about the craptastic weather when it comes to my long dentist commute. In Dec I canceled my dental apt due to the weather, In Jan it was 30 below when I went to the dentist, In Feb I drove through a blizzard and today March 3rd..we are recovering from a power outage, a winter storm and below zero temps.


I am blogging less overall because this single Mom business is no joke... Its all on me...therapy appointments, picking up, dropping off, play dates, gymnastics, packing lunches... it does not leave much time for anything else. I am doing my best.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there ! I never did receive the new blog invite.
    This has been the longest coldest winter in Ontario that I can remember too! Spring is around the corner !

    Patricia & Sophia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment