Thursday, March 13, 2014

words of wisdom



" You can't out exercise a bad diet"


It's 80% food choices and 20% exercise... or so they say

I have been doing good with my exercise.. consistent.

My weight is up.....not pleased... when I take a good long look at my intake I think snacking is still my downfall that and emotional eating depression. I realize I don't know what to do with myself when Liv is with her dad... come summer I can get out & about more. But I think I medicated myself with wine & cheese & crackers & olives & chocolate. I fell off the my fitness pal food dairy wagon... I did that daily for 1.5 years... after awhile I guess I figured I had a good sense of calories. I am back at tracking my intake.


It will be ok. I am back on track. I just have to ask myself  " why am I eating this? am I bored? am I lonely? "


3 comments:

  1. It makes sense that you've got some extra time on your hands when Liv is with her dad. Before the move you spent time getting ready to move and keeping up a big house with 3 people living in it! Is there a hobby you'd enjoy? Arm knitting seems to be a new craze? Make some meals ahead that you can freeze for work / school nights? I'm sure you won't be bored long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauri. I lost the link to your other blog. I'm sorry, can you send it to me?

    And Yes, I always eat when I'm bored. I have started catching myself and actually spit food out the other day because I realized I wasn't hungry at all and yet I was eating. I'm logging my food again. I thought I was under my calories when I was guessing. I realize now I was prob over every day. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb I invited you again?

    mikedebw at aol dot com? is that the right email addy?

    let me know if you did not get the invite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment