Saturday, December 29, 2012

Goals

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolutions
- I will grow my hair- Check been growing it since last December
- I will eat healthier Done
- I will take care of myself Yes indeed
- I will devote more time to Meditate and do Reiki - on & off
- I will exercise Yes, five days a week
- I will stop worrying so much working on this one
- I will not stare at my computer just because I don’t have anything worthwhile to do Yep, my laptop broke so I am on my computer much less these days
- I will update my resume and send it out Done
- I will spend more time with myself and nurture my own ideas & interests working on this
- I will give Liv & John more hugs trying.. I am not a naturally touchy person
- I will sing in the shower, and in the car oh yes
- I will take risks we will see what 2013 brings and how risky I feel
- I will talk more & tweet less this goal needs improvement, I like texting instead of talking on the phone
- I will watch the sun set- I did not achieve this goal
- I will tell the people in my life that I love them every chance I get yes, continuing with this goal
- I will enjoy every minute Trying
- I will smile more and try not to be so serious trying, I am Type A and serious by nature
- I will look into some college classes and research possible grants that I may be eligible for I did not achieve this goal


2013 Goals

working on compiling this list as we speak.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment