Friday, December 7, 2012

week 29- will power

weight 134


This has been a long hard week... let me tell you... tis the season for Domestic Violence and I am busier than ever at work. This has probably been the hardest week so far to muster up the will power to work out. My long emotional days at work just make me want to curl up in a ball. It's cold  in the morning and it seems to be harder to change into my skimpy w/o duds.  I have still been working out each morning, but doing the bare minimum 30 min of cardio, 20 pushups and then I am off to work. As I sit here and type this I am still in my Pj's and the elliptical is calling my name and I better get to it. The longer I put it off the harder it is... especially on my day off.



Just 1 lbs away from my original goal of 133.. I would love to reach that for my birthday next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment