Wednesday, June 12, 2013

week 56

weight 135


Hard week of ups & downs


Good news- I was offered and accepted an amazing new  Case Manager position that I am thrilled about....a decent pay increase, medical benefits and doing what I love for an agency I believe in.


Bad news- My new job schedule will not allow me the same flexibility my old job schedule did ( such as coming home for lunch to let the dog out) More bad news is that we made the heartbreaking choice to re-home Cooper due to many factors- biting, aggression, positive new job changes and just not the right fit


I start my job on June 26th.. I will need to revamp my workout schedule and I am thinking I will drop from 5 days a week to 3 days a week as a maintenance schedule. .. my office is on the 3rd floor.. so I will get plenty of flights of stairs in.  Because my new job is a little bit of a commute, I still work 30 hours a week, but with my commute it's basically like full time... so It will take some adjustment.. instead of being around the block, I have a 35 min drive.

I don't want this change in my routine to be a set back... but I want to be realistic in what I can accomplish with my new schedule. I think 3 days a week of exercise will suit me just fine. After a year of doing 5 days a week, its obviously ingrained now.


wish me luck

Lauri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment