Monday, October 28, 2013

Health Fair

weight 134

I happened upon a health fair last week when picking up Liv's meds. I got my weight, cholesterol, blood pressure, BMI and a flu shot.

My weight on their scale was 144. They told me I was overweight.. HA!

cholesterol was 150 ( it has never ever been so low. Makes me question how accurate the machine was.. but that is totally awesome if that is right)
Blood pressure was high.. also a first for me.....but considering the major life changes I am going through.. It does not surprise me.

I am taking a hiatus from my workouts but not my calorie counting... I am getting plenty of exercise packing and preparing to move. I did 14 flights of stairs today

I will be back soon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment