Sunday, October 13, 2013

week 73- meh

weight 137

Week of ups and downs over here.... ate like crap some of the time......going through issues in my life and have a lot on my mind.  On Friday I had my belvita biscuits & coffee at 6.30 am, forgot to pack a healthy snack and ended up so hungry that I went through drive through and got fast food at 12.30... starving and needing something immediately.  I try hard not to let myself get that way by packing almonds or having a greek yogurt around 10am.... I did the bare minimum with my workouts this week...... but I still worked out.

started Liv on a new adhd med and every time we do this it is a roller coaster of Mama guilt.


starting with a clean slate today and this week..

I did get to my endocrinologist on Friday to get some labs to see if my thyroid meds should me adjusted..... I took a few hours of personal time to take Liv to her psychiatrist, then I stopped at my doctors to draw blood and then did a home visit and went into the office to finish up my day.

1 comment:

  1. Hnag in there! When life goes whacky, just maintaining the status quo is an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment