Friday, November 15, 2013

week 77

weight 135

I have to rehire the movers... ran out of time on Saturday and had to get the essentials moved first... ya know.. beds & washer & dryer and such.. but man I am missing my equipment. I re-hired the movers and Monday they will be bringing my treadmill and hopefully elliptical... and a few other things for the patio. It's going to be a tight squeeze in my bedroom... but I really want to make it work... so it will.


I have been really busy as you can imagine,,,, and pretty active walking up and down steps.
I am feeling better... I broke every nail moving and my whole body ached. I think I did 56 flights of stairs on moving day... lol.. I am starting to feel back to normal. I rearranged the living room last night and aggravated my back. So I am resting on the heating pad now.

Looking forward to getting back to my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment