Monday, November 25, 2013

week 78

still catching my breath from moving and not 100% done yet... uggh... hard part is my car is very small and does not hold a ton. I already have my trunk full of Christmas gifts that I don't want Liv to find... so I am just working with the small backseat and front seat. I used the movers for the big stuff only. So I made my 20th trip again yesterday. I just don't have room for everything so It's a lot of sorting and deciding what is essential to me. I need to borrow Johns mini van to get one big load and just be done.  I am almost there.... as far as here at the condo I am feeling pretty settled and moved in/unpacked. There is a Entertainment armoire still at the house that I really want to bring.... but I need to disassemble it and transport it or see if I can get some help moving it.  I can't afford the movers a third time.

I purchased a tiny Christmas tree... 2 footer that I can easily store. It's not going to be the massive tree Liv is used to decorating but it is the spirit of Christmas that counts. I joined the Y and worked out 3 days last week. I have been really slacking on My fitness pal charting my intake... but I am planning on getting back to business soon. Overall I am making good choices.  Prolly partaking in too many sweets... but nothing to crazy.I think the movers broke my treadmill.... it works it is just making a weird rubbing sound.... I feel very grateful that I have got such great mileage out of it... my $50 moving sale find.  I hope it lasts me longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment