Monday, December 30, 2013

week 81

weight 138


trying to get back on track and find my blogging & fitness mojo. I feel like I have been off focus since November. I worked out today ( yeah) and planning for wens and Friday too. I am basically still doing my thing... working out 2-3 days per week... but doing the bare minimum really. I just have lost a little drive & ambition. I think its minor depression and initially just being so exhausted from the move. My life & routine has changed.. I am now essentially a single parent and have more to juggle... but no excuses.. I got this.. I am not giving up or giving it... it is totally normal for ambition and motivation to wax and wane.

2014 is my year and I will be back with a vengeance. Stay tuned

1 comment:

  1. It's totally normal. Maybe this is when all the hard work gives something back. At this point, you can do a reasonable workout without killing yourself so let the exercise help relieve some physical and mental stress. Just maintaining through this tough time is an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment