Sunday, December 8, 2013

this & that

I lost my fitbit and I am lost without it... I wore that thing 24/7 and used it constantly since I have had it the past 18 months. I tracked my sleep, my steps and would check it multiple times a day to see if I was on track. So Sat morning I synced it and checked my sleep stats, I then remember slipping it in my robe pocket. I changed the cat litter and dug through some laundry baskets picking out something to wear, then I jumped in the shower and when  went to get dressed ( I clip it my fitbit on my bra) I realized it was gone.  I can't find it anywhere and the condo is not that big. My only explanation is perhaps it fell in the trash when I was dumping out the litter?  It is honestly no where to be found.

I am so bummed... oh well.. I will have to buy another on ebay. I had my root canal retreat on wens.... OUCH!!!!!! worked out wens/fri and tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment