Monday, December 2, 2013

week 79

weight 136


worked out three days at the Y last week.... it's good because it is getting me and Liv out of the house. They have some cool equipment and this new sideways elliptical machine which seems to mimic ice skating and I really felt it.Today I was planning on going but am struggling with a sinus headache... I took a Claritin D which made me feel so sleepy... I know those things are supposed to be non drowsy... but I swear they affect me. I napped for an hour.

The day is still young... I may still head to the Y. I have been a tad cranky lately... and snapping at Liv. We are kinda on top of each other here at the Condo and just with her boredom on thanksgiving break.... we were just in each others hair. I am thankful John came to get her this morning to keep her for the night.... we both needed that break.

I may just take a mental health day and take a nice long bath and enjoy the quiet condo. I was able to meet up with a friend for lunch today for a much needed bitch & vent session.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment