Sunday, April 27, 2014

Still standing

Hi

I am still here...... I have been giving all my blogging love to my new normal blog... as you can imagine being newly separated,  recently moved, new job, and new school for Liv is a big amount of changes and I am venting my heart out. I am trying very hard to take care of myself and not let go of my priorities... its harder now... that I am a single Mom and I can only spread myself so thin.

I am still doing my thing.. my weight is about 140... but my clothes are still fitting the same... but I would prefer to be down 5 lbs.... but you know what.. I am not stressing over it. It is a number on a scale.

My job is having this daily step challenge and I am excited because there will be prizes.... woot!!!
So I am really looking forward to the nice weather so I can get walking.


I am here... doing my thing in a dialed down fashion.... but soon I hope to step it up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment