Monday, April 7, 2014

Balance

Hello my loyal reader ( the few of you who check in)


I have been down the last few weeks.. I am on my second round of antibiotics to clear this painful dental abscess that has caused a lump in my gums. The antibiotic's have wreaked havoc on my lady bits and am on another med to clear up that infection... honestly they both are even in the level of suckiness they bring to my life. Nothing makes me crankier than a yeast infection.


My weight is around 140...I would prefer it to be at 135.... but ya know... I am not going to beat myself up over it. I am not exercising 5 days a week or eating ultra strict like I did not get to 133,I am not drinking protein shakes daily... but I would like to have them once a week cause I like them. I am living a more balanced life.... a  life as a single Mom. I can make improvements and sure as hell plan to once I get both of these infections cleared.  I am just dog tired now.

I am working out about 3 days a week...usually. Eating healthy most of the time.

so thanks for sticking around.... hoping to be back with my usual zest and motivation soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment