Monday, March 25, 2013

Healthy lunch & double cardio day


I had a great fitness & healthy eating day...


I did 30 min on the elliptical this morning and after work I still had energy and since I had a pretty sedentary day and was rather low on my steps per my fitbit, I decided to hop on the treadmill for another 30 min...... double cardio... why not? next I had a big bowl of healthy for lunch..... a big green salad with some wheat thins and fat free balsamic dressing 3 days a week really keeps me on track.  If I add an hard boiled egg and some turkey for protein.. it can be really filling. Whenever we eat out John is always pointing out salads to me... I rarely want a salad when i eat out.. that is usually on a weekend and weekends are my splurge days typically. I am also very picky about salads...I am a lettuce snob. I hate wild greens, I like dark leafy greens... just not the weedy greens.I strained my elbow.. yes my elbow.. prolly lifting weights or doing french press.. so I am laying off the weights until I does not bother me anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment