Friday, March 29, 2013

Week 45





weight 135


Trying on swimsuits & clothing this week.. I did not buy this little pink number.I liked the color, not the style.I cannot wait until the weather breaks and I can change up my routine and workout outside. I am so ready for spring.The scale has not been moving downward and I am ok with that ( kinda) I am a size 10 and feel healthy. I think it's an acceptable weight for my big boned but petite frame. I still strive to get down another 5 lbs... we will see. I still have some body fat I want to lose and can clean up my eating even more as usual....but there is that balance.... eating healthy enough but not depriving yourself. Overall I make good choices 90% of the time. My elbow has still been bothering me.. so I am laying off weights until it is healed.

3 comments:

  1. What great timing! You'll be so excited for spring / summer clothes :) Did you share details on what you did/do for your abs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besty

    I do prone jack knife exercises for my abs from the new rules of lifting for women... I posted pics and I will repost soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/d1-prone-jackknife

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment