Thursday, March 14, 2013

week 43

 weight 136-

I had an indulgent weekend... enjoyed a burger, a beer and fries... whoo boy!!!!!! Today my shins are so sore from my 1st outdoor run of 2013... I have to take it easy on cardio so they can heal. All is well with my gallbladder.... no stones.... so perhaps I passed a stone or there is a different reason for my occasional pain in that region.. although I am pretty certain it was a gall stone issue.Either way I am happy to report that all is well and my bw shows I lowered my cholesterol by 15 pts since my last test in August. I have always had naturally high cholesterol.. it's genetic. This new doc recommends working out and eating healthier....she must have not been listening when I told her that I have lost 15 lbs and worked out 5 days per week. Ugghhh...at least my endocrinologist listens and respects my wishes to not take cholesterol lowering meds. I have been doing good... a little snacky thanks to Girl scout cookies and just emotional eating.. but my workouts are out of this world and I started my protein shakes again.





1 comment:

  1. You've totally earned a little indulgence...now get back to work :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment