Monday, November 5, 2012

Edible art



I eat salad all the time.. at least 4 days a week if not more... I crave spinach... I really do.I also crave not so healthy stuff, I have been hitting the fun size treats a little to hard. I really need to get better at just cleaning, peeling, cutting all my veggies and storing them in baggies to make throwing together a salad faster. It's my usual lunch and I try to eat a small salad with dinner as well. I eat out for lunch once or twice a week tops and only when I am on a time crunch and can't get home & back to court in time. Usually when I eat out I get a soup & salad as well. I shop weekly for fresh produce. My fav lettuce is the 50/50 mix, part spring mix and part spinach.

My fav fast food salad is Chik- Fil-A's char grilled chicken & fruit salad with their berry balasamic or Wendys half size Baja salad, the baja salad is a little higher in fat but it has guacamole.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment