Thursday, November 1, 2012

Week 24



am weight 136

All is well.. my knee is just about back to normal, it gets a little achy now & then as does my body in general when I push myself. I am feeling like I need a new challenge or a change up to my exercise routine. while I am still doing my thing consistently- working out five days a week alternating elliptical & treadmill and adding heavy weights 2x a week. I am feeling a bit blah/perhaps bored.. that could be because it has been raining for a week straight and I tend to feel better when the sun shines.

so I am just brain storming on how to change things up, some of the ideas I have are maybe take a zumba class or once I get a new dvd player, check out some beach-body turbo fire workout dvds items on ebay. There is a local boot camp that occasionally has groupon specials or perhaps getting an in home trainer just for a few weeks to learn some new exercises. I am leaning towards Zumba just to get out of the house and socialize. I still plan on training for a 5k outdoors come spring. I did not give up on that goal, I just postponed outdoor training and instead run on my treadmill.

week 24 is my reward week.. woot! I really want a new outfit & new boots. My week 20 reward, my clarks shooties did not fit, so I returned them. So I really never got my week 20 reward... so it is only fair that my week 24 reward be a bigger one :)


and to celebrate my achievements and to serve a reminder to myself that all the healthy choices I am making are working..a picture of me at 146 lbs and then at 135 lbs...8 inches leaner, more muscle.... done the all natural way... slow & steady, one healthy step at a time.



April 2012- 146 lbs and a big size 12


Oct 2012- 135 lbs and a small size 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment