Saturday, November 3, 2012

Reward Shopping Spree

















I went a little cray cray with this months reward- but like I said before my reward 4 weeks ago was returned... so I felt justified doubling up. I try to keep it at $50 or less every 4 weeks. I reward myself for working out 5 days a week  for a month without fail. So far in the past six months I have only missed 2 workouts.

 Here is what I purchased:

New Nine West burgundy tote that is a look alike for the Micheal kors tote I love- bigger than I am used to but I just love it so much.

Three new tops/ One pre-owned Top ( ebay)

1 new scarf

a pre-owned pair of brown riding boots  ( ebay)

grand total of $105 for everything- I really made my money stretch by shopping at Burlington & Gabriel Brothers and of course eBay. 

I really want some burgundy colored jeans.. as pictured with the top I already bought. Maybe for my birthday coming up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment