Thursday, November 29, 2012

week 28

am weight 135


All is well over here.... starting to get in the Christmas Spirit. Liv is really into her " elf on the shelf" this year and she still believes in Santa ( thank Goodness). I found this website where you can create a personalized video from Santa for Free and Liv was just tickled pink about that when she got her special message from Santa. I like How Santa reminded her to keep working hard to control her temper and knew she was full of energy. I have a link on my Facebook if anyone is interested in viewing her special video or making one. John has been a little blue, he is saying business is the worst it's ever been.I have put out a few feelers for full time employment. We will see what life brings. I really like my job. I think John has a tough logical choice to face whether or not to keep working at his business or find full time employment.


I have a Birthday coming up.. the Big "45"... feeling pretty good at 45. Physically I feel great, I don't like how the skin on my neck & hands is changing.. not much I can do about that. I am getting myself in great shape, eating well and taking care of this body of mine... Life is good. I am very proud to say that since I began this commitment to get fit back in May.. I have worked out five days a week without fail.... No excuses. Only missing 2 days when Ill.


My Birthday Gift/week 28 reward to myself is a Tassimo single brew coffee machine. I can't wait until it arrives. After much research between the tassimo or Keurig.. I went with my gut and the reviews that sold me on the Tassimo. I got mine on ebay of-course ( $20 plus shipping... woot!). While Keurig seems to have cornered the market for K cups and having a wide variety available at stores, from what i hear Tassimo brews a better cup. Also I could get a refurbished Tassimo at a much better price than a used Keurig. I enjoy Latte's & specialty drinks, so I am willing to purchase the T discs online. I have already found them on ebay at a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment