Sunday, November 18, 2012

Week 26

am weight 135 ( shocking after yesterdays lunch)


all is well over here, we celebrated Liv's 8th birthday this Saturday, you can see pics on my other blog. Seven has been a great year but the last month was a doozy. I am still doing my thing. Working out five days a week, eating healthy ( mostly)... I had more fun size Halloween candy that I care to fess up to.. but I did fess up. I accounted for each & every calorie on my open  MFP food diary . I really indulged on Saturday. My first fast food meal other than a salad in six months. I had a medium fry and a little over 1/2 a big mac and of course a little cake & ice cream. I felt so icky all last night after eating that fast food... no more for me for another six months.


I still want to change up my routine somehow... getting a little bored...so I have been finding inspiration in Pinterest of all places. Going to try and ramp things up. I have noticed that I am not sweating like I used to. Workouts that once left me a sweaty mess with a high heart rate just aren't challenging me anymore. I can get through them with hardly a sweat. I take that as a good sign that I am in better shape and in better cardiovascular condition. I really want to be in amazing shape come May.. My one year fit-anniversary. I want to really focus on shaping up my abs & core. 

I have seemed to hit a plateau with my weight loss.. I vacillate between 135- 137, I just need to dial in my snacking and ramp up my workouts and I am sure I will see my goal of 133 with a little more effort.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment