Thursday, January 10, 2013

week 34

today's weight 135


weight is up because my muscles are really sore.. I have heard that ones body retains water when healing.. who knows... it does not bother me much.



So I am not a morning exercise person in the winter.. and I am ok with that. I enjoyed getting it done early in the am and was motivated to do so in the warmer months... now I am enjoying my coffee & news in the morning and working out from 4-5pm.  It's ok and so long as I am still working out it is good with me... In fact I think I work a little harder in the PM... Because I am not rushed to get ready for work.


I really pushed myself this week with my workouts and I am feeling it. Now I need to rein in my snacking and concentrate on eating more fruits & nuts.  This is my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment