Friday, January 18, 2013

WEEK 35

am weight 132


going strong over here.. this really is a lifestyle at this stage of the game, can't remember ever being this dedicated for this long and it is something I am very, very proud of. I am selling my size 12 clothing on ebay... does not fit and It never will fit again. I need to re-size my wedding rings as they fall right off. I am officially a size 10 now, inching towards a size eight everyday. Today I broke my workout up into circuit training.... bursts of my Nordic track, then alternating old school plyos- jumping, jumping jacks, lunges.... rinse, wash, repeat for 30 min.


I sometimes feel frustrated that nobody outside of John and you nice people seem to actually notice any changes to my body.... really??? I am just longing for someone to say something. Silly I know... but it's the truth. For 35 weeks I have worked out for 5 days a week- non stop... only missing 2 workouts in 35 weeks, made huge dietary changes and lost 15 lbs, a dress size and 8 inches. I would think the ladies I work with everyday would say something? my family? John's family?



Oh well.. I just have to feel good enough about myself to make up for the lack of social support.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment