Saturday, May 18, 2013

shopping spree

today I went on a shopping spree.. my 1 year reward


I tried on so many different items today ... tops, dresses, skirts.. I went to macys, the limited and NY company. I spent 3.5 hours shopping.  I love all the colorful tunics out.. but they just don't flatter me .. too boxy. I found a must have shirt dress at NYC but I needed a size up that they were out of.  I really think I need to check online because what I was looking for was a casual knee length skirt and top combo... I found either maxi skirts or pencil skirts.... nothing in between. I am really feeling a pull towards my girly side.. trying on more dresses.. but did not find a keeper today. It is my goal to find a cute dress.

I ended up with four tops and earrings.... I still need a cute pair of wedge or mid  heeled sandals and I want some cute skirts.

I got this Limited mesh top.. I plan to wear it over a cami and with my jeans or white pants


I got this fun green striped top.. for the weekend.. I am a sucker for a striped top


I hardly ever buy two pairs of the same thing... but I love these so much .I got a pair in gold and silver.. they are so lightweight and petite... they just shimmer so pretty. I am usually more of a silver girl, but I am liking the gold too. I forget I have these on. I loathe heavy earrings that weigh my lobes down.

I also got a coral lightweight sweater and a orange/black geometric tank top.



gotta go through my summer clothes basket and see what fits and really make a plan.. because if I just walk into a mall I am bound to buy all cute tops and accessories and nothing I really need

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment