Thursday, May 2, 2013

week 50

weight 136

I got outside most of this week to walk/run... so nice being able to do that. Let me tell you 2 miles on the treadmill versus 2 miles outside.... huge difference to my body.. outside is much harder. I have taken it easy on the new exercises this week and for a good reason I will explain below, I did a ab routine on Mon that had me pretty sore. Here is my problem.. I push hard mon through fri and then I can hardly move during the weekend. I use the weekend to rest & recover. This weekend the hubby and I are going on a little getaway to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary.... so I want to be able to move & enjoy our time together instead of being so sore that I can't enjoy myself. I plan on splurging too... a nice meal & dessert. Then back to normal once I get home.

Happy Anniversary to us!!! ( going to try on my wedding dress.. have not done that in 10 years)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment