Thursday, May 23, 2013

week 53

weight 137


Even when my feet have been hurting.. I am still doing something everyday.... one day it was a 20 min brisk walk and then 20 min of weights, today it was a 30 min walk on the treadmill... tried running for a bit...... I am just not getting the normal cardio workout I am used to since It hurts to run. Even doing my ab planks put pressure on my toes. I just need to keep switching up my routine and find ways to challenge myself while I heal... I am almost there. I am going to go do some weights when I am done blogging.


My weight is up higher than i like... i prefer 133-135.... I have been more snacky than usual.. when Liv went missing that whole day I stress snacked constantly. I need to get a handle on that and journal or find something else to occupy myself. My main meals are always healthy. I need to think of my new fitness goals for this year... short term and long term.


A little vent... I do most of the shopping but if John runs to the store with a list I provide and I ask for a specific item ( 100% whole wheat bread).. he comes home with wonder white bread. I don't want Liv eating that and I can't understand why John won't buy it.. i am guessing HE does not like the way it tastes and he does not like the price.

3 comments:

  1. I have a few thought on the shopping issue.

    1) my husband doesn't like wheat bread either. So we buy two loaves. 1 wheat for me/the kids, 1 Potato Bread for him

    2) If like you say you do most of the shopping and he goes once in a while, what is the big deal to have white bread? It is not going to kill you or Livi. Perhaps it is a little "rebellion" to what he perceives as your being controlling over the family bread. Why not let him have what he prefers in the house? And you can ALSO have what you prefer. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. I bet you Livi will choose the wheat bread.

    3) Where the hell is he finding Wonder bread? It is GONE here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. good point.. he can have all the white bread he wants and i will buy it for him when he requests it.. but he refuses to buy me wheat.. its a $$ thing for sure because the bread I like is expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, then he is being silly if he won't buy you the kind you like when it's not like you don't get him his bread.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment