Saturday, August 17, 2013

week 65-a good week

I have had protien shakes every morning for the last week..... kinda addicted to them since I discovered so many yummy reciepes. I ran outdoors last week and man does that feel different to my body. It is so much harder.. my butt, inner thighs and shins were so sore...i am still working out monday, tuesdays and thursdays and focusing on being active with Liv on weekends and squeezing in workouts when I can... balance.



Today I took Liv to taste of willoughby and they had so many yummy food choices, proud that I picked the healthiest option.. a chicken rice thai bowl.... let me tell you the pizza and italian food looked so tempting... but I am really trying to drop some lb's.


still doing my thing over here... how are you coming along with your fitness goals?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment