Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fat Clothes

I don't like using such a derogatory term, but we all have them. Bigger/looser clothing we have in our closet. Today I wore one of my old outfits because I was short on time and did not plan ahead and iron my clothing. This is a jersey non wrinkle set with forgiving elastic waist that I could prolly stretch to fit another friend in here with me. I realized today why the old me was attracted to these Travelers type outfits. They are like wearing PJ's, hide flaws and deceptively allowed me to get away with my weight gain. I don't want to wear these kinds of clothing any longer. I will be selling this outfit pronto. I want/need buttons, zippers and snaps to keep me honest. These elastic waist wide leg pants never feel tight, but my jeans or other fitted items do a much better job at letting me know that I am on track. I really want new clothing. I need to spend an afternoon overhauling my closet and finding what I have that works.

on a side note I weighed in at 140 this morning.... WTF!!!!!!! how does one gain 5lbs overnight??????? trying not to stress.... still working hard. My main meals have been great ( open food diary on MFP if anyone is curious).. however I have been extra snacky.... sneaking halloween treats & cookies. I am just trying harder to choose fruit/nuts instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment