Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ok.. if I have to slow down.. I will

I did something to my right upper knee/quadricep- during Fridays workout I was trying to push myself running faster and then adding incline for short bursts of time. I was really pissed at Liv that morning and took my aggression out on the treadmill and apparently my poor knee. Last night it starting bugging me.. I applied an ice pack and then in the middle of the night it really started to hurt. Resting today- stairs are a challenge. Trying to think ahead of how I can modify my workout and rest my knee... treadmill and elliptical are definitely out until I am healed. I will be strictly weights I suppose. I am bummed. I try to be so careful in my training but I want to push/challenge myself and break up my routine. It was too much I suppose.


I am a little concerned if it will be feeling well enough for me to drive tomorrow.. I drive a stick shift. I may need a sick day..... but I am getting ahead of myself... let me just think positive and baby this knee. Tomorrow is a whole new day,, wouldn't be nice If I am back to normal by then? I will do everything in my power to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment