Saturday, October 6, 2012

it's a hair thing

last october
oct 2012

I have been officially growing out my hair since this time last year. I had a shorter in the back, long in the front bob and now I am just trying to get rid of that cut. I have just been working with my stylist at slowly changing the shape, letting the back grow out and cutting the front shorter to frame my face. I go every 10 weeks or so to clean it up and give it some shape. I have seen so many cute short cuts and have been tempted, but I have been working at growing this out for so long that I want to see it through. I figure if by spring I am not digging my hair, I will go for the big chop.  I have baby fine hair so I need to keep it at a length that feels long enough for me but still holds it's shape. That asymmetrical bob did make my hair feel fuller and it was cute.. I just want something different. Today i am thinking I need shorter bangs.... we will see.


updated-

got it cut.. still looks exactly the same just a little cleaner and better shaped. Staying strong on growing it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment