Thursday, September 12, 2013

HR monitor

I got a new HR monitor.. yeah.. I don't know what took me so long... I have been kinda sorta wanting one.I bought mine used on ebay. Seriously people.... ebay can save you so much money, especially on fitness stuff. It was easy to figure out and set up.. it comes with a chest strap and monitor. Today was the first day I used it....Silly me I thought my target HR was up in the 160's... so I was working my ass off wondering why I was not reaching my HR. I was like Damn how much harder can I workout... I was dripping in sweat...My fitbit had 10 petals which is basically the max. After the fact I looked at my stats and I was in the zone all along.... well at least I got a good workout out of it


Interesting that Lifting weights and push ups got my HR up really quick and also I seem to recover really fast... I heard Chris say on Extreme weight loss that this is a good sign of cardiovascular fitness.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment