Tuesday, September 10, 2013

putting me first

today I got home from work around 2.45....I immediately changed into my workout clothing and was filling my water bottle when John questioned why I was not picking Liv up from school since I was home. Hello John... your home as well? Liv goes to afternoon latch key daily for a little bit so John can work.. she is typically picked up by 4pm. I explained that I needed to workout and would not be picking Liv up... John knows this...I take her and pick her up on Mondays and I try to pick her up on Tuesday or Thursday if I can. My schedule changes and when I can I always work out in the morning so I can be with Liv in the afternoons... but today I needed to get my workout in.


John mentioned something about a workout not being important.... scuse me???? it's very important to me.. Hello.. do you not know me at all?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment