Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Constant Craving

I have been craving pot pie......


I contemplated making one for the family.. but they are so labor intensive. I asked John to pick me up a Marie Calendar's individual sized one. I nearly fainted when I looked at the calories and fat... over 600 calories and 34 grams of fat... yikes.... I never would have purchased it had I been shopping. I thought I would save it for the weekend when I don't count calories... but after eating salads for the past few days, I really want a stick to your bones dinner.



what also makes it bad is that today is my rest day.. so I don't have the extra calories to spare so to speak. But it's all good.. I am going to have it and enjoy it.. I will be over my calories...but it's not the end of the world. I will prolly just make up for it by eating extra clean on the weekend which is my usual splurge time.



what have you been craving?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment