Saturday, September 28, 2013

Week 71

weight 137


this week was really emotional.. going through some stuff in my personal life .....so I am stepping back and just breathing..... phew....and permission to just be in my own skin for awhile with no pressure.. I don't have to make a choice right now.. when the time comes I will know.

just wrapped up my first 90 days at my new job.. I feel I can relax a little now.. confident in my role. they offered me full time in January which will really help. The full time comes with more responsibilities. Changing careers is pretty stressful overall. I did just ok with my workouts this week... nothing to fabulous.... lots of walking outside... my heart was not in running at all..... just felt lethargic... but I still did my mon, tue, thurs workout  and today walked over  6 miles.

I ate like crap today.... the zoo offered pizza hut or McDonald's...I should have planned ahead and packed a healthy option. I did pass up ice-cream and ate my trail mix instead. I had a kid sized meal of cheeseburger/small fries and diet coke.. that was my first fast food meal in a long time. Felt like crud afterwards....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment