Thursday, September 5, 2013

week 68



weight 135



Finally a break from my 137 streak....... I seriously felt like I was at 137 for 3 months straight. I knew something had to give eventually. I know that when I am sore that the body is retaining water to repair itself. I knew I was making good choices and working out.


This week I have been really sore... a good sore. I am in this in between stage with my strength training and one set of weights is to light but another is to heavy...I started adding 2 lb wrist weights to make up the difference and it has been working....I can feel it. The biggest challenge is finding ways to continue confusing and challenging my muscles.


I am getting ready to hop on the elliptical and get my workout out of the way... tonight is meet the teacher night ( yeah)





2 comments:

  1. I think that the slight change in the weather must trigger something in our bodies to tell them to store up for winter. I've been steady on the treadmill and not over on calories but the scales have stuck! Gr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya...my Work scale has me weighing 144........how can two scales differ so much?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment