Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday Run day

I did good today with my outdoor run..... it was the longest distance I ran outside without stopping..... none of you will know what this means... but so I document this for myself I warmed up inside on the treadmill for 6 minutes, then ran from home to mrs. wolfs/parkland and then back down to Willowick drive and back home. It prolly took me 9 minutes and was prolly a little over 1/2 mile or 3/4 mile. Then I walked back to mrs.wolfs and ran back home. Then I came inside and ran a mile on the treadmill in 10 minutes.. I did about 2 miles total.


My biggest thing with outdoor running is pacing and getting so winded. I don't get that winded running 3 miles on the treadmill. I just keep trying, keep practicing and slowly I am improving.




I am think by next Monday I will be able to do the full mile... That will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment