Saturday, September 21, 2013

week 70

weight 140

Now this scale is pissing me off......really taking a good honest look at my food diary on MFP and will have to re-evaluate things. Prolly too much snacking is the culprit if I am being 100% honest.... been eating candy here & there at work..... I am doing my thing with my workouts and walking on my lunch breaks and with Liv on rest days.. I will clean up my diet and be back in my 135 comfort zone in no time. John thinks it's muscle. I have not brought out the tape measure in awhile... so I will do that and we will see.

I have been sore... from my increase in outdoor runs and my weights tends to creep up when I am healing ( body retains water while repairing muscle)... but it is stretch to account for that much of an increase. Just 2 weeks ago I was 135. I can't let it have power over me or bring me down... but just let it be a reminder to take a look at my diet and hone in on weaknesses.

One positive is that my resting HR is in the " Athlete' category.... that made me smile. That is a Non scale victory and something to be proud of.


Sat- run/walk

sun- rest day

mon- run/walk

tue- run/walk

wens- rest day

thurs- elliptical

fri- rest day

sat- Today. Going to do some weights and run in or out if the rain stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment