Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dinner



trying a protein shake for dinner.. I have never done that before... we will see if it is filling enough to substitute a meal. I used 10 ounces of 2% milk ( I prefer 1% over skim, but sometimes 1% is hard to find in the store) and a few ice cubes and 1 scoop of EAS soy chocolate powder and my blender bottle.I much prefer 1st step wellness whey chocolate protein powder as its less sugar and taste like a malt. I thought I would try a soy over whey this time. Once I use this up I will go back to my preferred brand


I was so proud of myself that I declined a bakery treat a coworker brought in... and had a banana instead. I have to remind myself that every good choice counts..it all adds up and besides I want to save my splurges for weekends and something I really want. I am really trying to eat more fresh fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment