Thursday, April 4, 2013

WEEK 46

WEIGHT 135


Non scale victory- I bought my first pair of size 8' jeans.. bought two pairs. I love the way the Limited jeans fit me. I ordered a pair of slim boot cut and a cute pair of skinny cuffed jeans for the weekend. Things have been very stressful around the house... we took Liv off her meds and its spring break... so she is off her usual routine.... I find myself stress snacking. We just need this weather to break so she can get outside and out of my hair. I am trying to change up my routine a little... doing exercises with resistance bands instead of just dumbbells. Once the weather breaks I want to retrain the couch to 5 k outdoors.

My weight seems to be hovering in the 135/135 region...... with how I am snacking Its no wonder... time to really clean things up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment