Monday, April 29, 2013

Then and now




some days when I get down on myself.. looking at then & now pics is the only thing that keeps me continuing on this path.
I tried on a bikini and my body is not at the point where I will be confident enough to wear it... yet!... that is after almost a year of working my ass off. Its frustrating... but then I look at these pics and I can clearly see that I have made big changes in the shape of my body..its a process... I need to keep working... take it day by day.

3 comments:

  1. You know what Laurie? You look better than at least 50% of the women I see working the beach here! If you find an awesome little suit, wear it and be proud. You've earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim.. I appreciate the support and you taking the time to comment... it means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great - our bodies didn't get where they are overnight or even in a month or two. The changes you've made in a year are great. And, you've been smart about making changes that you actually enjoy and can live with so you'll continue to see the benefits. Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment