Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ouch

I asked for it.. I put up a post on the MFP community about changing up my workout routine... basically in the past 11 months.. my routine has stayed the same and I feel as if my body has adjusted to it. A MFP member suggested Nike training club.. a really cool free app on my android phone. It's like having a personal trainer on your phone, they walk you through each exercise and you can watch a demo video. I tried it... picking the advanced workout in the strength category. It was called Power up.... it was very challenging.... and today my body is sore in places it has not been..I can't say its a good sore....lol.. cause I am hurtin... I know next time to start lower and work my way up.


But I think this just may be the change I need to rev things up.... today I sip on my protein shake and rest on the heating pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment