Friday, April 19, 2013

week 48

weight 134


I worked hard this week.. really reined in my eating and worked hard on my diet. I had quite a few protein shakes and kept snacking to a minimum. I don't think I have ever eaten so much protein. I am sore today.. but it's a good sore. Going to try and do just as good next week. Try a little harder with my eating and push a little harder with my exercise to get the results I want. I have worked hard on my body...I know I am physically healthier and My butt has never looked better ;) My problem is fat on my arms & tummy & legs. I once researched somewhere that fat in general takes time& work to remove because first you must work off the stuff you don't see.. the stuff inside wrapped around your organs. I know that I have come a long way... but honestly I am not where I hoped to be working out 5 days a week for the past 11 months. I desire to get stronger & leaner... in the best shape possible for my age.

I do believe that if I rein in my diet, change up my exercise routine to challenge my body that I can achieve my goals. I just realized that I have not taken measurements in a while... time to do that. I love this fitness related advice..."Weight is a number, measurements are numbers, clothing sizes are numbers. Pick which number matters most to you and base your progress off of that".... for me that number is the scale.. without a doubt.... how about you?



updated to add measurements taken 4/19/13 134 lbs size 8/10-

Bust
fullest- 38 Band-34

waist
natural 33.5 navel 38

Hips 40

bicep 12




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment