Wednesday, April 24, 2013

week 49

 morning weight 134


I killed it yesterday with my workout.....45 min of cardio, 15 min of arms on NTC. Today I did the bare minimum a quick 30 min on the elliptical and I did not push myself.. that is how it goes some-days... but hey at least I did something. When I feel strong I push myself and vice versa. I am still sore from Saturday's advanced Nike workout.Nike training club advanced power up workout is the bomb... but I am not ready to do it again yet...I have to modify it. This one exercise in particular had my upper core abs & rib area so sore.. its called a plank arm row.. your on hands & toes in a plank position and with a 10 lb weight your lifting your right arm up quickly and then switching sides. Your balancing all your weight and engaging your core. I felt like I was in a bad fight the next day.. it hurt to laugh, it hurt to cough. I have never done an exercise that has engaged those muscles so good... prone jackknife gets the lower core. I tried doing it again today... Nope... My body screamed at me... not ready. I over did it on Saturday. If you are a beginner I would suggest no weights... I started with 10 lbs and reverted to just my body weight when it became to hard..can't wait to do it again but just a few at a time and working up to weights.


1 month away from my 1 year anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment