Thursday, April 25, 2013

roll call

I have noticed I am getting more traffic on the blog.... yeah.. welcome...can I get you a cup of Tea? Look around... if you have not noticed yet this blog is dedicated to my fitness journey. I have been charting my weekly progress since August 2012, but I began my journey in May 2012. Its weird how it all began.. I stopped at a yard sale and noticed a nordic track for sale and had a Epiphany right then & there in a strangers driveway.. I envisioned myself creating my home gym and changing the way I ate... I envisioned putting myself first and what that would feel like. I brought that nordic track home and never looked back... since then I bought a treadmill, elliptical, weight bench, weights... kicked my daughter out of her room.. moved her to a different room and created a space of my own. Once I had the workout routine a habit, I decided to focus in my diet and make small changes. No more fast food or white bread.. more fruits & veggies.I am working hard to make this a lifestyle and I hope to inspire others to take it one small step at a time. If I can do it.. you can do it. Its hard to believe that I am coming on my one year anniversary of that epiphany.


Please be so kind as to leave a comment telling me how you found your way here.. I am guessing from My fitness pal... I am not used to this traffic. Please introduce yourself and tell me where you are on your journey and how you are doing.


Thanks for coming. I hope you come back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment