Monday, April 15, 2013

Clean Lunch


weight 134 ( recent illness got me back on track)




( not pictured the slice of turkey I added at the last minute)



cals 386 carbs 33 fat 12 protein 41 fiber 4- this was more calories than I guessed in my head.. after tracking everything I eat for the past 11 months.. I am getting pretty good at guessing, but that is why I use My fitness pal... to be really sure... those calories add up quick. This filled me up.

I was reading somewhere that it is fiber and not protein that really fills a person up...but those fiber filled bars give me tummy troubles that are not work friendly.. you don't want to be tooting in a quiet court room. So I am trying Luna protein bars... because protein is good for losing fat or so i hear. I have been not doing my protein shakes so much.... prolly because I work out right before dinner instead of in the early morning... so I am usually working out from 4-4.45 and then I start cooking and then eat....so an post workout shake just seems like extra calories I don't need.. I will prolly change that up come summer when i start working out in the morning again. I used to drink a protein shake in the morning after my w/o instead of breakfast around 7 am and then have a greek yogurt around 10 am. Studies show that Ladies who drink protein shakes keep the weight off.



I really want to lose some body fat and get leaner.. its not about the scale but how my body looks.... I feel this has to come from my diet and not my workouts because I feel I am doing well with my workouts ( recent workout break due to strep)so I am going to try to rein in my diet a little and focus on eating cleaner & more protein.

stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment