Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dinner...something new




This was really good.... a salad kit by lean cuisine. I picked the southwest chicken because I am a huge fan of taco salads. It was $3.69 and I had a $1 off coupon from my cooking light cravebox. You just add your own lettuce and I added green onion and a handful of cheese as well. You steam the chicken, corn, black bean, pepper packet in the microwave, thaw the dressing in a cup of water and then build your salad... yum. The chipotle ranch dressing was just spicy enough but not too spicy. I did not care for the texture of the peppers... but that is my only complaint. These would be good to have on hand when your getting bored of creating your typical salads..and I eat salads prolly three days a week.

I will stock up on these when I see them on sale. I think the total calories was around 300 and 9 grams of fat... not bad




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment