Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Body Shape

So I was taking my measurements wrong, I was measuring my bust at the bra band and my waist at the smallest section. You are supposed to measure your bust at the fullest part??? who knew I have heard conflicting info on how to measure ones waist, one dress making you tube video I watched said to raise your arms & bend to the side.. wherever you crease is where you should measure. Another fitness video said to measure at the navel at the widest part of the waist, another said at the smallest part. I am definitely an apple shape...I have always gained in my waist and had slender hips & thighs... I often have to buy bigger pants to accommodate my waist, when the rest of my body could def fit into a smaller size. Can't really morph my body shape.. all I can do is try to get into the best shape for me.


 current measurements

Bust 38.5 at fullest part, 34 at bra line

waist- natural 35, navel 38

Hips 40.5

Bicep 12 1/4

I know I lost 1/2 inch in my natural waist, 2 inches in my bust/upper torso based on the way I measured it before.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment